Jessica Alba Reveals Body Three Weeks after Giving Birth



Jessica Alba, who gave birth to her second baby, Haven, with husband Cash Warren on August 13, shows off her post-baby body as she made her way around L.A. this weekend with her oldest daughter, Honor.



Her secrets? The Hollywood star tweeted:





I did my first day of wrkout since I had the baby, just cardio for 40 min. -it's a start. Anyone else starting a fitness regimen? - August 31



- stationary bike and elliptical. - August 31



- cardio do interval training 4 at least 30min and circuit training with light weights, plyometrics 4 at least 30 min. - August 31



- i would keep ur diet as healthy as possible 6 days a wk and give urself 1 day to indulge. - August 31



- start with walking and throw in 3 sets of lunges 20 per leg. U could do it while strolling ur baby. - August 31



- commit to 10 min a day for a wk then add another 10 until u get up 2 40 min a day. It's easier to ease into it. - August 31



- my doc told me I could start after 2 wks. -im going light, stationary bike and elliptical. - August 31



- Wrked out w trainer 2day... My legs r still shaky. - September 2

No comments:

Post a Comment